TERMS & CONDITIONS
By placing an order with ML Screen Printing, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions.
- We require a full payment before we start an order. Payments can be made via Credit card, Debit card, Check, Money Order, Paypal, or Cash. A $50 charge will be issued for returned checks. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Turnaround time on orders is typically 10-14 business days, not including shipping time. However, this is not a guarantee. If you need a guaranteed delivery date, your order may be subject to rush fees.
- Artwork submitted for print must meet our artwork requirements. Any issues with artwork are subject to fees to get things in working order. Art fees are $50/hour with a $20 minimum. We are not responsible for poor prints that are a result of poor artwork. What is on your mockup is what we intend to print, so please review your mockups carefully. By approving your invoice, you are approving your mockup and accepting any possible errors.
- We will gladly ship your order to you, or have it available for pickup at our store front at 539 E. Mahoning St, Punxsutawney, PA. ML Screen Printing is not responsible for lost items, damages, or delays in delivery that are caused by the carrier.
- Screen printing and embroidery are very hands on processes with room for variance. ML Screen Printing will not replace garments with slight variances.
- We do not produce the garments that we print on, and we are not responsible for defects in the garments themselves.
- If you need an exact number of shirts, it is a good idea to order a few more than what is needed. Since what we do is so hands on, errors can occasionally occur. Please allow for a 10% variance in quantity.
TRADEMARKS & LICENSING:
- The customer assumes full responsibility for the use of any trademarked or licensed images.
- All claims must be submitted within 72 hours of pickup/delivery. Please submit claims to email@example.com
ML Screen Printing has the right to change these Terms & Conditions without notice.